Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What im thinking about now

I like my shoes. They are super nice. I am excited about my party! im nervouse about JH. ive never been away from home for that long... you can check out the course im taking at cty.jhu.edu, and under course descriptions click on sample sylabus and then click music theory (under Humanities) alex is a... special person (lol don't get mad!) i know why she is something short of normal... acording to her she lives in weasel world (joking don't get mad)

6 comments:

Alex said...

YES, I DO LIVE IN WEASEL WORLD WHERE CEWL IS PRONOUNCED SEWL! Im special person, and dont you forget it! i am very short of normal, im weird, but that's why everyone loves me! i can hypnotys them to make me love me by spitting in their cookies, lol
-Alex

Alex said...

I mean make THEM love me, i already love me!

gg said...

WOW ALEX! thats amazing..... hypnotys? okay then...

Alex said...

listen, i cant spell... i have paris hilton disease, remember?

gg said...

Of Course Paris

Alex said...

ARGEN
Why did ou get of goowy, i had internet problems